Being a Cinema Production Major in Paris

cre: Being a Cinema Production Major in Paris

People from all over the world flock to Paris for its rich history in art, architecture and intellectual achievement: its expansive avenues and manicured gardens inspire people in these fields to innovate. It’s the same for me. I felt drawn to Paris’s penchant for self-reflection and I felt more motivated than ever to practice my art.

Paris has kept me on my toes. I spent my free time trying to see this magnificent city ​​with a cinematic eye, while remaining true to my personal aesthetic. These are a few of my favorite attempts to see it cinematically – all in an anamorphic report.

A foyer in the Palais Garnier, framed by two royal busts.
Classic Parisian mansions juxtaposed with the ultra-modern Center Pompidou.
A picturesque afternoon in the Jardin du Luxembourg.
Rows of chandeliers at Notre-Dame.
A view of the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity from below.
Urban development in the Clichy-Batignolles district.
Some friends on the Seine.
The pillars of the Pantheon eclipse the surrounding neighborhood.
Overlooking the city center from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
A photographic project for my class on mass media and fashion, showing the glamor of the city – with the oddly beautiful Arts et Métiers metro station.

Dana F. is the MOJO Fall 2017 photographer in Paris, France. She is currently a film and photography student at Ithaca College.




Dana Fazziola is the studyabroadaz.com Fall 2017 photographer in Paris, France, and is currently studying at Ithaca College.



from studyabroadaz.com https://ift.tt/3sK7ooq
via studyabroadaz.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When to Go Hybrid: Determining Which Format Best Fits Your Program

How to brainstorm ideas in IELTS writing part-2?

Sweets and Treats in Dublin